MEE6 is one of the most popular bots on Discord. It is a multifunctional bot that can replace many other bots. But many users and administrators cannot use it to its full capacity and are not familiar with some of the best MEE6 commands.
But there are many underrated functions in MEE6 that you can access with commands. Here’s a long list of MEE6 commands that you can take advantage of to make managing your server easier, more engaging, and more fun.
Best MEE6 Commands
Before we begin, the prefix of all MEE6 commands is ! (exclamation mark). MEE6 can only read command messages that have this prefix. Unlike other bots, the option to change the prefix is a premium feature. So if you are already a premium user, open the MEE6 board > Settings and scroll down to the command section where you change the prefix.
But if you are not a premium subscriber, you should trust the default prefix even if it sometimes interferes with other bots. Anyway, you can use / (slash) as a prefix for each bot. With that said, let’s start with the moderation commands that most people mostly use MEE6 for.
one. Let me pound on these basic commands that everyone knows about. !prohibition, ! one dime,! mute! unmute, Y !Kick. Ban, mute, and kick may seem similar. But when you ban it, the user cannot read or write messages. when muted, you can read messages but not reply. Whereas Kick means to directly remove the user from the server.
! ban @username – Used to prohibit, but you can use the same structure for other commands.
two. But did you know that you can also temporarily ban them?
! tempban @username duration – the duration can be something like 4h 30m or 4d 12h 30m 20s. Similarly, you can also temporarily silence someone with the ! tempmute command.
3. ! warn @username – used to warn users. You can also add a reason, at the end, to explain why the user was warned. A series of warnings can lower the ranking of users if you also use the leveling system, also compatible with MEE6.
Four. ! user-info @username – it will be useful to obtain information about a specific user. That includes what role you are in, what permissions you have, your history of warnings and prohibitions, the date you entered Discord, and the date you entered the server.
Similarly, you can also try ! information-role [role name] Y ! information-server [server name] to find details about the roles and the server itself with respect.
5. ! Violations @username – know past infringements of the specific user. It will show details like prohibitions, warnings, silence, etc. history in ranges of three times that are beyond 24 hours, 1 week and then the total. You can also remove the violations from here.
6. ! delete-all-violations @username – to remove all violations for a specific user.
You can also set up automatic moderation controls, such as banning a user if they receive more than 3 warnings in less than an hour. Warnings can also be given for the use of specific words. A set of automatic moderation controls will help keep a server healthy without much effort.
Here are some music commands that you might like. We’ve also covered Discord music bots before if you’re interested.
7. !play [URL] or [song name] to start playing the song, !resume Summarize, !tail to start queuing, !add [URL] or [Song name] to add to the queue, ! clean-tail to clean the tail, !jump to go to the next song and !previous to go back to the last song.
Here are some commands that you can take advantage of.
8. !search for [position] to change the position of the current track. For example,! Search for 1m25s to start playing the current song from that moment where m is minute Y s is for seconds.
9. !get in to add a bot to your voice channel. So when you change voice channel, bots follow you instead of having to change bot channel every time. You can also use !get out so that the bot stops following you.
10. ! vote-skip – you can use this MEE6 command to create a vote to skip the song instead of skipping it on your own. This can be useful if there are a lot of people on the server.
eleven. ! start-quiz – one of the features that most people don’t even know exists. Start a music-based quiz show on your channel. Just use the MEE6 command ! stop-quiz to stop the quiz.
While the levels feature works completely automatically, there are few commands that help users on the server to check their statistics.
12. ! levels – to get a link to your server’s leaderboard.
13. !rank – to get the details of your rank.
14. ! range @username – to get the rank details of the specified user.
fifteen. Admin can use ! give-xp @username Y ! remove-xp @username to add and remove points that basically affect the user’s ranking on the server. But it is a premium feature.
This is a recent addition to the MEE6 bot where you can get the birthday details of the users on the server. It will take details from your profile and make a list to send reminders later.
16.! Next birthday : Displays the list of the next 10 birthdays on the server.
17.! Birthday @username – to view the birthday of a specific user.
18.! Remember-birthday [date] – to add your birthday. Add the date in YYYY-MM-DD or MM-DD format.
19.! Set-user-birthday @username – to add another user’s birthday.
twenty.! Forget-birthday – to delete your birthday.
twenty-one. ! unset-user-birthday @username – to delete another user’s birthday.
MEE6 offers some search commands to find things directly from Discord. You have options like ! anime [search] to search anime, ! sleeve [search] to search for manga, and also pokemon if you are a fan.
But there are even more Discord MEE6 commands that you will find useful or even fun.
22. ! imgur [search] – This will post a trending meme on keywords right now. Then you can try something like ! imgur dogecoin.
23. !Youtube [search] – to search YouTube and play videos within Discord where everyone can see it. The video will be embedded.
24. !twitch – to search for Twitch streams from within Discord.
These are commands that control the messages on the Discord server.
25. !Clear [ 1 -1000] – to delete X number of messages.
26. ! slow mode – enable slow mode with set time. Therefore, if the time is set to 10 seconds, users will have to wait 10 seconds before sending another message. Useful to control spam.
Temporal Channel Commands
MEE6 has an option to create a temporary channel called Hubs. It will be enabled by default, but if you are an administrator, you can disable it from the MEE6 dashboard. But you must be a premium MEE6 subscriber to access this feature.
27.! Voice claim – claim ownership of the temporary voice channel.
28. ! Clean voice – to delete all temporarily inactive voice channels.
29. ! Voice-owner – to find the owner of each voice channel.
30. ! voice limit [number] – to limit users to that specific number.
31. ! voice transfer @username @username – transfer ownership of the first user to the second user.
Economics is an underrated MEE6 command where you can bet and play games on your server with a fake coin called MEE6 coin. You can change the name of the currency from the dashboard > Economy. People can also create fake items and sell them for fake money.
32. !daily – to claim your daily rewards.
33. ! coins – to get the amount of coins that everyone has on the server.
3. 4.! Guess – Play Guess the Number game to earn coins. You have five chances to guess the exact number the bot will reveal.
35. ! rps – play rock-paper-scissors to earn coins.
36. ! richer – meet the richest player on the server.
Summary: Best MEE6 Command List
I have listed all the best MEE6 commands that can help you use the popular bot effectively. You can find some other commands like! Pokemon to find out more about a particular pokemon, but I’ve neglected them to keep the list short.
Read also: How to allow users to self-assign their roles on Discord Server using MEE6