Viewing the photos I like on the Instagram mobile app is easy. You can open your profile page> Burger menu in the upper right corner> Settings> Account> Posts you liked and that’s it, you can find all the posts you liked right there. But the Instagram web application is not the same and there is no way to view the photos I like on Instagram on a computer. Lots of options are missing along with photo display that I like. But we have some solutions to make it possible.
How to view the photos I like on Instagram on the computer
Let me start with a Chrome extension called Layoutify. Change the layout of Instagram.com and add some additional options. This is probably the best way, as you can use it on all desktop operating systems that are compatible with Chrome or Chromium-based browsers. Also, you don’t need to install another app to see who liked your photos on Instagram.
one. Using Layoutify extensions for Chrome (all desktop operating systems)
1. Open the Layotify Chrome extension page and click on the Add to Chrome to download the extension to your browser.
3. Click Add extension in the pop-up window to confirm the download.
4. Now open instagram.com. This will open Instagram in a different layout with multiple panels to better take advantage of the larger desktop screen.
5. Just click on the three dot menu icon in the upper right corner.
6. That’s it, this will open a new tab and all the posts you liked on Instagram.
two. Using an Android emulator (Windows and macOS)
You can use any Android emulator to install Instagram mobile app on computer. While there are many emulators like BlueStacks, I prefer Nox Player because I find it a bit lighter and faster comparatively. To see your Instagram likes using the Nox player:
one. Open the Nox Player website and download the latest version by clicking the Download button.
two. Click the downloaded file to open the Nox Player application and click Start to install it.
3. Login with your Google account to install applications from Google Play.
Four. Once done, find the Instagram app and install it.
5. Open Instagram in Nox Player on Windows, log into Instagram and open the Profile page.
6. Click on the Hamburger menu in the upper right corner, and then select Settings.
7. Please select Bill and then click Posts that you liked.
8. That’s it, you can see all the posts you have liked on Instagram here.
The downside to using an Android emulator is that you have to open the emulator and then the Instagram app to access it every time. Since starting an emulator is a slow process, it can take some time even on mid-range computers. However, if you are using a Samsung phone that runs on One UI 2.0 or higher and Windows, you can consider the third method.
3. Using your phone’s companion app (Windows + Samsung)
The Your Phone app comes pre-installed in Windows 10, but if you have one of the earlier versions, download the The Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store. You can use it to access any application installed on your Samsung phone, including Instagram, to view the photos you like on computer.
one. Open the Your Phone application in Windows, select the Android option and click Continue.
two. Then log into your Microsoft account.
3. Check the mark next to “Yes, I finished installing Your Phone Companion“And click on the Open qr code button next to it.
Four. This will open a QR code to scan from an Android phone and connect.
5. On your Samsung phone, open Settings> Advanced features and turn on Link to Windows. You do not need to install the Your Phone Companion app as it is already built into your Samsung phone.
6. Tap on Link to Windows to open settings and click Add computer. It will open the QR code scanner option. Scan the QR code that you see on your computer. Make sure you are connected to the same network on both your Windows PC and your Samsung phone.
7. On the PC, click the Applications and then on Instagram (you can only see Instagram if you have already installed it on your phone)
8. This will open the Instagram app and start mirroring your phone’s screen. The best part is that you can control the phone from the desktop and the changes will be reflected on both devices.
9. Open the Profile page and click on the Hamburger menu in the upper right corner, and then select Settings.
10. Please select Bill and then click Posts that you liked.
eleven. That’s it, you can see all the posts you have liked on Instagram here.
Four. Download the Instagram app from the Play Store on Chromebook
If you are a Chromebook user, you have a much easier option to view the photos you like on Instagram. Just download the Instagram app from the Play Store and install it just like you do on your phone.
one. If you have not yet enabled the Play Store on your Chromebook, click the Clock to open a quick settings panel and select the Settings icon.
two. Scroll down to the Applications section and click Light next to the Google Play Store option.
3. In the pop-up window that follows, click Let and it will take a minute or two before the Play Store opens automatically.
Four. Open Play Store, find the Instagram app and download it.
5. Open the app, log in and open your Profile page.
6. Open the Burger menu and then select Settings.
7. Select the Bill option and then select Posts that you liked.
8. That’s it, you will find all the photos you like here.
Summary: Viewing Posts I Like on Instagram on Computer
As you may have noticed, most of the methods just look for ways to make the Instagram mobile app work on the desktop. But with the Layoutify Chrome extension, you are using the Instagram web app directly and it makes your life a lot easier. Those who already have an emulator installed for games can go for the other options.